Common Name: Tao Ren, Peach Kernal
Botanical Name: Semen Persicae
Herbal Remedy for: *Abdominal Pain/Cramps *Amenorrhea*Blood Stasis *Blood Stagnation *Coughs *Dysmenorrhea *Fibroids *Liver cleanse
Herb Properties: * Analgesic *Antiseptic *Emmenagogue
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN
- Contraindicated for those with Blood Deficiency.
- Contraindicated for those with hemoptysis.
- Don’t use too much, it can cause bleeding.
- Overdose causes toxic side effects.
- Use with caution for patients taking anticoagulants such as heparin, warfarin (Coumadin) and enoxaparin (Lovenox) or antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix) as concurrent use may have an additive or synergistic effect.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (PLEASE READ):
SIZE GUIDE: (Comes in Flower, Root and/or Flower, Root Powder, based on availability)
Just The Herb: Small (1/4 cup up to 2 oz.) Medium (1/2 cup up to 4 oz.) Large (1 cup up to 6 oz.) Weight varies based on herb choice
Tinctures: Small (1 oz) Medium (2 oz) Large (4 oz) Please allow 72 hour additional processing time. Comes in a dropper bottle
Capsules: Small (30 capsules) Medium (60 capsules) Large (90 capsules) Vegetarian