Common Name: Acerola Berry Powder
Botanical Name: Malpighia Glabra
Herbal Remedy for: *Acne *Aging *Allergy *Anemia *Angina *Asthma *Blood Clots *Bronchitis *Cancer *Cold *Convalescence *Cough *Debility *Diabetes *Drowsiness *Eye Diseases *Fatigue *Fever *Flu *Hay Fever *heavy Metals *High Cholesterol *Laryngitis *
Herb Properties: *Analgesic *Antifungal *Antiviral *Antioxidant *Anti-inflammatory *Candidiasis *Diabetes *Eczema *Epilepsy *Fatigue *Fever *Flu *Headache *Heart Disease *Hysteria *
Benefits of Acerola Berry:
Acerola berry, also known as Barbados cherry or Malpighia emarginata, is a small fruit that is native to the Caribbean, Central America, and northern South America. It is known for its high vitamin C content and offers several health benefits.
1. High in vitamin C: Acerola berry is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C. It contains significantly higher levels of vitamin C compared to other fruits like oranges and strawberries. Vitamin C is essential for immune function, collagen synthesis, wound healing, and antioxidant protection.
2. Immune system support: The high vitamin C content in Acerola berry helps boost the immune system and enhances the body's ability to fight off infections and diseases. It strengthens the immune response and helps protect against common illnesses like colds and flu.
3. Antioxidant properties: Acerola berry is rich in antioxidants, including vitamin C, flavonoids, and carotenoids. These antioxidants help neutralize harmful free radicals in the body, reducing oxidative stress and protecting against chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and neurodegenerative disorders.
4. Skin health: The antioxidants present in Acerola berry help promote healthy skin by protecting against damage caused by UV radiation, pollution, and other environmental factors. They help reduce the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, and improve overall skin texture and appearance.
5. Eye health: Acerola berry contains several antioxidants, including vitamin C and carotenoids like beta-carotene and lutein. These antioxidants help protect the eyes from oxidative damage and reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
6. Anti-inflammatory effects: Acerola berry has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation in the body. Chronic inflammation is associated with various health conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis. The anti-inflammatory compounds in Acerola berry may help alleviate symptoms and reduce the risk of these conditions.
7. Boosts iron absorption: Vitamin C present in Acerola berry enhances the absorption of iron from plant-based sources. Iron is essential for the production of red blood cells and oxygen transport in the body. Consuming Acerola berry alongside iron-rich foods can help prevent iron deficiency anemia.
8. Supports cardiovascular health: The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds in Acerola berry help promote cardiovascular health by reducing oxidative stress, inflammation, and the risk of heart disease. They help improve blood vessel function, lower blood pressure, and reduce LDL cholesterol levels.
It is important to note that while Acerola berry offers several health benefits, it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. Excessive intake of vitamin C can lead to digestive issues or kidney stones in some individuals. Additionally, individuals with certain medical conditions or taking specific medications should consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating Acerola berry into their diet.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY):
SIZE GUIDE: (Comes in Flower, Root , and/or Herb Powder, based on availability)
Sample: a small sampling of the dry herb leaf or powder up to 1 oz.
Weight varies upon choice of herb
JUST THE HERB: Dried Leaf/Flower: May be used and consumed as a loose leaf tea or added to beverages and or smoothies.
Small (1/4 cup up to 2 oz.) Medium (1/2 cup up to 4 oz.) Large (1 cup up to 6 oz.) Weight varies upon choice of herb
Tinctures: Concentrated herb(s) in liquid form that are administered sublingually (by mouth). Alcohol tinctures have an average shelf life of 3-5 years, are the most potent herbal preparation method and do not need to be refrigerated.
Small (1 oz) Medium (2 oz) Large (4 oz) Please allow 72 hour additional processing time. Comes in a dropper bottle
Capsules: Dried powder in capsule form. Small (30 capsules) Medium (60 capsules) Large (90 capsules) Vegetarian/Vegan
Looseleaf Tea: 1-2 teaspoons of the dried herb or herb powder equals one 6-8 oz prepared serving of tea. For best results, drink 3-5 servings daily.
Capsules: Take one capsule by mouth daily if you weigh 150 lbs. or less. Take two capsules by mouth daily if you weigh OVER 150 lbs.
Tinctures: Take daily by mouth, under the tongue. 10 droplets if you weigh UNDER 150 lbs. 15 droplets if you weigh OVER 150 lbs.